All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all the accepted papers of PGSEST 2022 will be published in IOP-Journal of Physics: Conference Series (ISSN:1742-6596), and will be submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
◆ EI Template download: Template.zip, No less than 4 pages.
Early Bird: April 30, 2022
Submission Deadline: July 22, 2022
Please note the following:
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM.(Click on the icon below)
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
4. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
5. Templates download: Template
6. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION SYSTEM (English) SUBMISSION SYSTEM (Chinese)
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
*Additional 10 excellent papers can be selected for publication in SCI journals. The quota is limited. Please contact the conference secretary, Recommended journals:
Frontiers in Energy Research